Intermediate / Advanced Karate
The intermediate to advanced class includes blue (1 stripe & above), green, brown and black belts. Students of other levels that have proven advance skills may be invited to join the class. Karateka practice advance technique combinations and free fighting. They also study grappling techniques such as clinching, takedowns, throws, sprawling, etc. Katas learned include Heian Godan, Tekki Shodan, Tekki Nidan, Tekki Sandan and other advanced black belt katas. Amongst other criteria, students must master at minimum 7 katas to earn their first Dan.
- KickboxingThursday, 6:00 am - 7:00 am
- Pee Wee KarateThursday, 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Beginner KarateThursday, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Advanced Beginner /Intermediate KarateThursday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Intermediate / Advanced KarateThursday, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Adults Only / All Levels KarateThursday, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm