Kobudo, or “the ancient martial way”, refers to the weapon systems of Okinawan martial arts, and are thought by some to be the forerunner of the bare hand martial art. Weapons training includes Bo (long staff), Nunchaku (two sticks connected at one end by a short chain or rope), bokken (wooden sword) and Shinai (bamboo sword).
- KickboxingThursday, 6:00 am - 7:00 am
- Pee Wee KarateThursday, 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Beginner KarateThursday, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Advanced Beginner /Intermediate KarateThursday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Intermediate / Advanced KarateThursday, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Adults Only / All Levels KarateThursday, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm