Kickboxing’s roots are in the martial arts and it is a blend of boxing and karate. Cardio kickboxing is a group fitness class that combines martial arts techniques with fast-paced cardio. This high-energy workout challenges the beginner and seasoned athlete alike. Our program is a methodical step-by-step curriculum that teaches various fighting techniques and movements, such as punching, kicking, footwork, blocking and defense, counters and strategy. The program emphasizes learning proper technique and striking at full power. Given physical conditioning and flexibility are very important to progress, classes include cardio calisthenics, heavy bag work, partner drills, pad work, and core strengthening exercises. Cardio Kickboxing challenges your body in ways it’s not used to and it will help you build stamina and confidence, improve coordination and flexibility, and burn fat and calories (over 600 in an hour) as you build lean muscle. This fun and challenging workout is also a great way to relieve stress.
- Beginner KarateThursday, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Intermediate / Advanced KarateThursday, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Adults Only / All Levels KarateThursday, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Kobudo (Weapons)Friday, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- All Levels Family Hour KarateFriday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- All Levels Family Hour KarateSaturday, 9:00 am - 10:00 am