Tai Chi is a centuries-old Chinese martial art form that has its roots in traditional Chinese medicine. It is known for its many health benefits and its slow, rhythmic, and meditative body movements are designed to enhance relaxation, inner calm, and peace, while also improving aerobic capacity, muscular strength and flexibility. Its practice results in an overall improvement in your well-being and decrease in stress. Given the nature of this “gentle” and low impact martial art form, practitioners of all ages garner its many benefits.
- Beginner KarateThursday, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Intermediate / Advanced KarateThursday, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Adults Only / All Levels KarateThursday, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Kobudo (Weapons)Friday, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- All Levels Family Hour KarateFriday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- All Levels Family Hour KarateSaturday, 9:00 am - 10:00 am