ZUMBA is a dance-fitness class where you get to dance yourself into shape. Dancer and choreographer Alberto “Beto” Perez initiated the Latin dance class now known as ZUMBA in an aerobics class in Cali, Columbia in 1986. It began as an accident when Beto, teaching an aerobics class, forgot his regular music and instead proceeded to teach the class to salsa and merengue music. ZUMBA takes the “work” out of workout by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Its many benefits include a total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility. ZUMBA is often called exercise in disguise given its designed to bring people together. JOIN THE PARTY!
- Intermediate / Advanced KarateThursday, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Adults Only / All Levels KarateThursday, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Kobudo (Weapons)Friday, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- All Levels Family Hour KarateFriday, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- All Levels Family Hour KarateSaturday, 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Adults Only / All Levels KarateSaturday, 10:00 am - 11:00 am